The Haws 3603FR heavy-duty outdoor freeze-resistant ADA vandal-resistant pedestal drinking fountain can be configured in multiple variations before or after installation. This product is standard with three drinking fountain stations, with the option of adding/changing a drinking fountain, bottle filler, dog bowl and/or hose bib at any time. Water delivery is provided by a fully engineered pneumatic valve assembly that is one of the best in freeze-resistant technologies, and provides year-round operation. Equipped with vandal resistant components for long lasting durability.
- ADA compliant standing adult height, wheel chair, and child wheel chair arm positions to accommodate all users
- Vandal resistant components include the bubblers, buttons, drains and access plates
- Heavy-duty fabricated stainless steel with matte silver powder-coated finish
- Bowl and bubbler head can be rotated for location needs
- Custom color options available
- 100% lead-free waterways
- Consult with the local authority having jurisdiction before installation in order to determine if any additional regulations or requirements may apply
Model meets all current Federal Regulations for the disabled including those in the Americans with Disabilities Act. Haws manufactures drinking fountains, faucets and electric water coolers to be lead-free by all known definitions including NSF/ANSI/CAN 61- Section 9, NSF/ANSI/CAN 372, California Proposition 65, and the Federal Safe Drinking Water Act. Product is compliant to California Health and Safety Code 116875 (AB 1953-2006), and NSF/ANSI/CAN 61: Q ≤ 1.
Prop 65 Warning. For California Residents Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. Please click here for more information.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.